Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Getting Crafty - Bookmarks

I love crafts, so I decided to make these fun little bookmarks! They're super easy to make, so keep reading and I'll show you how to make them. Let's get down to business!

First, you are going to need the following:

1. A flat surface
2. A pencil
3. A glue stick
4. A ruler
5. Scissors
6. The construction paper of your choice
 
 
Now, draw out three 2 1/2 x 2 1/2" squares in a "L" shape, like so.

 
Next, cut out your squares(don't cut them apart!).
 

 
Now, fold over where I drew the dotted lines, one flap over the other.



 
Crease the flaps, then glue them together. It's best if you put the smaller flap on bottom. Trim the edges if necessary.

This is the fun part. Now, decorate it! I made a One Direction bookmark for my friend, and all I did was copy an image from the internet. Important note: make sure NOT to glue these things upside down!
 
And, this is the finished product! Hope you enjoyed this little craft!
 
 
 


Thanks for reading!
-Makenzie


No comments:

Post a Comment